sabato 17 dicembre 2011

penguins...walk with meeee

Well ! Tomorrow We will start The Filming of Our First PV

Here ... is very very cold..and for reach  the band...at the Secret location .... I have to walk A lot  ...Luckily I have Very good winter clothes ... but i know...during my walk to Sectret location will meet some Penguins XDXD

Anyway >:< i'm very excited For Tomorrow..
i've prepared my suitcase (at the end  i could put Boots and Clothes together >.<)
I've choose The Guitar For Our Pv (will remain a secret :P)
I'm waiting For meet The band !!


safety concentration, Fun!!

I'm sure will be a great job !!


ah....
I've just  bought Beer for Band Member


Zakai :3

3 commenti:

  1. Penguins, beer, cold winter weather ... sounds like Pittsburgh PA! LOL - just kidding! I know you gentlemen will have a great time making your PV and next week - it will be fabulous! Stay warm.
    Baci tutto!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Please, somebody make Karael some hot cocoa! He shouldn't have to say, "ewwwwww :("!

    RispondiElimina