lunedì 14 novembre 2011

Back In Hotel...

Today...around 7.00  Am ...I returned to my hotel room After A great Meeting with My Cousins And Our New AWESOME Member Raizen Haltia !!  Did you like the surprise? ^....^

these days i will a new trip In A secret medieval city   Before back to the band  To Recording Session !!!!


my guitar want play our Magic, Epic , terrifying
song !! yesterday i felt Very very exalted during The Listening !!

We did a a great work !! i'm very proud !!

our page now has more than a 1000 fans !! Thank you Very much !! I Love you all ! Really !!!

i'm hungry >.> ! I think I will go to Japanese restaurant

oh oh oh  :3
See yaa very Sooooon

さようなら


3 commenti:

  1. To travel must be amazing. Have fun! Did you say before you also play piano?

    RispondiElimina
  2. That is wonderful. I've played a little, but no longer have my keyboard. I only have a bass now, and my voice. Though I have a love for many instruments, piano is the only one that can make my soul cry. It is a beautiful creation. :)

    RispondiElimina