giovedì 17 novembre 2011

she had long blue black hair

Something beautiful happened to me last night!

I was walking, lonely and lost in my thoughts, when
I stopped in one of those dark, gloomy areas of the city (London that is).

Smoke, fog, or maybe spirits from dead souls?
I sit in a corner listening to the music in my head.
I wish I had my guitar with me in that moment!
But I was playing it anyways , in my mind.

Then, all of a sudden, I saw this gorgeous girl that was looking at me!
Seemed like she was listening to the music that was palying in my head too!

she stared at me, and was slowly and sweetly moving her head to some mysterious unheard melody!

she had long blue black hair, emerald green eyes and her lips were red as the sunset.

I smiled.
she smiled back.

then, don't ask me why, but I found myself in her room.
It was kinda dark and smelled like violets all around.

She kissed me...She was the most beautiful creature I ever saw!

Then, everyhting that you can imagine happened between us..

It was just one night. But i will never forget her.
I had to leave her, my life is too messy and I travel here and there, 
i cannot stop. But are moments liek these that make my heart warm even if only for one night.
And give me ispiration when I put hands on my guitar.
Thank you beautiful, mysterious creature!

4 commenti:

  1. Awww...so romantic... I love this post, cousin! hehehehe

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your writing style is compelling, almost starts out like Washington Irving's The Adventure of the German Student. Thankfully it ends much nicer. You are such a Renaissance man, talents with aesthetics, music, writing all in one Zakai - WOW!

    RispondiElimina