mercoledì 9 novembre 2011

Leaving the civilization ....

"Speak to me For I have seen
Your waning smile
Your scars concealed
So far from home, do you know you're not alone " Cit.

Today I was in a museum , i've seen some  things about

The second world war... weapons, helmets , Documents , Clothes , and a airplane ..a little documentary film  in the  Museum , A Big Panzer (I managed to climb !!  Like a soldier  é.é ) Was a very great afternoon !!

But now....i feel a little upset ... because Many many People  are died for a stupid  Whim...

 ... During my visit  i have meet with an old man... looked like a  Dark  wizard O.o without teeth ,


and without hair (-.-) very thin ,but high  Like Wizard in a book


and he said  that near here  there is an abandoned house

Where spirits of innocent people are dead during war

Shout at their sad end ...

I want try to soothe their souls with a song

Son now I'm leaving the city ....

Very soon i'll see my Cousins For The  recording session

i'm super excited ! *_*


Thanks Shina Pearl For the Support With the new  Page


I'm very happy to see our page with 700 And more fan

still a little patience ^_^


Thank you  guys

2 commenti: